Friday, April 4, 2014




I can think back to a few years ago when this was probably the furthest thing from my mind, having a child that it.  Then all of a sudden a cadence of love and good timing and BANG!  I wanted to use the phrase "you're ready," but like everyone says you're never ready.  I am however beyond elated!  My pregnancy has been PHE-NOM-ENAL!  I've had a few mood swings, a few bouts of nauseous-ness and definitely pushed through the fatigue, but I am feeling like a champ.  I'm 16 week next Tuesday, which means I'm: in my second trimester and entering month 5!  I can't believe I only have 4 more months to go!  I'm excited (to see our child), happy, sad (that it's going by so fast) and constantly hungry!  Alan has been feeding me and constantly watching my eating habits (i never get mad, i only get mad at my self just in case you ever read this).  I'm finally looking a little more pregnant (if you see photo number 3 up top).  

Today we finally switched from Kaiser to Queens Medical and let me tell you about our adventure.  It started off with us getting lost in the actual hospital.  Then getting lost somewhere else, then somewhere else then we found it, then we got lost again, and again and took a total of 9-10 elevator rides.  But!  We have a doctor who will be delivering Ms.Pia (

Any way I had two mid-terms that I smoked today and Pia has literally been sleeping all day long, which has been nice, no weird butterflies or farting sensations.  Were heading home in a few minutes or, hopefully to my advantage to Bravo's Italian because I seriously do not want to make a mess cooking or wait... I'm hungry, I need food and I don't wanna do the dishes.

I'll try to post more often on here, as much as my insomnia will permit me to.  Feel free to say hi, give me tips, send me links and just talk.  It's weird to see so many people reading & no one saying a word.  I swear I'm friendly :)

xx
Pickle+Mini P.



No comments:

Post a Comment