Friday, September 26, 2014

Ms Pia


This year has been a roller coaster ride.  In January I found out we were pregnant, although we talked about it in November we never thought by December we'd be well on our way into parenthood.  Then in May my grandmother went into the hospital for surgery and in early June she passed away.  I don't think anyone ever truely recovers from the death of a family member.  Sometimes I still feel her around.  Finally last week in mid-September I have birth to the most amazing little person on Earth.  I'm constantly wishing that my grandma could be here to see how great she is.  How great of a father Alan is and how aside from all that has happened how happy I am.  I know that if she was here she'd be telling me how great were doing and how beautiful her great granddaughter is.  I miss you every single day, not one goes by where I don't feel those pains in my heart, wishing you were by my side.  We'll visit you soon, I wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment