Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Hi...

I haven't wrote you in a while, sorry.  I've been so tied up with full-time work and full-time school.  I've recently tried to quit, I know you would have been coaching me on why I should stay, it's all just too much.  I'd definitely choose my school over work, even if it means having to move in with Keith & Nance.  Sometimes I hear you laughing, that deep laugh you'd do when you would really laugh pretty hard.  I sometimes try to picture your face when I close my eyes so I don't forget.  I describe you to Pia a lot.  I talk about your hair, your fancy spot cover, how you used to love korean soaps.  You'd love her you know, she'd love you back just the same too.  Boo is doing really good, so is Leila & Ron.  I'm doing just ok.  You'd be so happy with the two of them and how well they're doing.  Beta is also, for the most part ok.  I miss you, every single day.  I'm thinking of talking about you again in class tomorrow... Not sure if I can or not.  I know how pissed off you'd be if you knew.  Somewhere you're pissed at me, I'm sure of it.  Again I miss you, so so much.  We all do.  Words really don't do justice to how much I've been missing you.  I think i'll bake again... one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment