Thursday, May 15, 2014

Hi!





 I've been trying to finish up last minute projects, late homework and balance out: work, home & family.  I'ts seriously been a major struggle, which is probably why I've been so stressed out.  Crazy Betty went in for surgery last week Friday and I'm glad to say after a really, really rough week in & out of ICU she's making a come back.  I'm so thankful that she's feeling so much better and look forward to seeing her back in action harassing me.  

On a positive note Alan & I have been making an effort to go fishing.  He caught a few things a week or two ago, but once again we've both been caught up in work and just being really tired.  The top photo is from Alan's birthday we finally celebrated with his co-workers in his department.  The bottom picture is from us hanging out last Sunday. 

On a baby note, we're nearing the end of the 2nd trimester and I'm half way through my pregnancy.  I've been feeling awesome.  I think I'm in that super human strength phase of pregnancy.  I can feel her kicking all the time.  She particularly enjoys Alans singing and his low voice.  Yesterday she decided to get into a really awkward position and I could see what seemed to be either her entire head or entire butt.  I'm feeling really excited and really sad at the same time.  I feel like she's a lot safer in there than out here and it's going by so fast I feel like I have a million things left to do.  We've been slowly working on getting the house ready, I mean slowly.  I think we should be fully prepare by the beginning of September.  I'll try to post photos of the nursery when were done, or they'll probably go up on the baby blog, which you can also check out.

On a Pickle note I'm done with finals!  Hooray!  Probably did a lot better this semester than last.  I felt a lot less stressed out, even though I was pregnant for the entire duration of the Spring semester.  I've been feeling really good and hopefully will continue feeling really good.  I guess my only craving I've had is dessert and red meat.  My back constantly hurts and yes I pee a lot.  The only smell that bothers me is Thai Basil, still.  My nails have been growing at warp speed!  Alan has been amazing and comes to every doctors appointment.  He's always really loving and helps me as often as he possibly can.  

Hopefully in July we'll be able to stay at a beach house I'm in the process of booking.  Were going to try and bug bomb our house before the baby comes.  That would probably be the extent of my excitement thus far, including being done with the Spring semester.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment