Thursday, May 22, 2014

TGIT



Technically today is my Friday, since I'll be off on Fridays starting from this week!  In any case there will be a lot of house work getting done and hopefully I'll be able to stray away and get some 35mm photos.  I really want to start using my AE-1 again I miss film photos! 

My little cousin graduates from high school this weekend, which is insane because that makes me really old.  She recently received a scholarship from the University of Manoa and will be attending in the Fall.  She'll be majoring in Electrical Engeinnering. 

Crazy Betty had another surgery last night, she came out fine and should be home with in a week.  We all really miss her.

The baby is currently on her elliptical kicking me as I write.  She's been really active as of late, mostly between 5am & 9pm.  Once in a while she'll wake me up at 1 or 2 am.

Any way, back to work TGIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment