Tuesday, June 10, 2014

You always told me that in your passing I was never to mourn, no matter how sorrow filled and sad it might be.  You told me to be happy and that with death there is life and to always cherish every second and every breath I take.  The world lost an amazing woman yesterday. The flame to a candle and the catalyst to a spark.  No words could do her justice.  Her soul radiated with fearlessness and strength.  She taught me how to be the woman I am today.  She's helped me grow into a stronger and less selfish person by teaching me to never hate and to always give what I could.  My heart aches to open my eyes to a world without her.  I know that if she read this she'd be shaking her fist at me telling me to smile.  Like she taught me in death there is life, I will move forward and always, always, always cherish everything I have.  I miss her so much, from now until forever I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment