Tuesday, July 8, 2014

I stared at your photo for a while today because I feel like I'm forgetting what your face looked like.  I can remember your smell and your voice.  I wanted to come over on Saturday and hang out with you and tell you whats going on in my life.  I've been going to the graveyard to tell you how much I miss you.  I have so many questions for you, I need help.  I can't believe you're not here.  I keep expecting you to call me to tell me to go outside and look at the skies.  I see white gingers and think of the last time we talked.  I went to a bookfair a couple of weeks ago and found the Owl & The Pussycat and I read it frequently to Pia when I'm alone.  Remember we memorized it?  I think of you every time I read it & wish you were here to read it to her.  I miss you so much.  I wish this was all just a really bad dream.  Where ever you are know that I think of you every day & every day is harder than the last knowing you're not here with me.  I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment