Tuesday, July 22, 2014

I watched the clouds turn into different geometric shapes and the sun peak out from behind all of the dark clouds.  I tried to focus on my breathing and listen to all of the sounds around me.  I thought about you and how much I miss you and I wanted to call you because I needed you to set me straight.  When id be in a tough spot you'd always be there to tell me to be strong and that I'd be ok.  I keep hoping to hear you in the back of my head telling me to be strong because I feel like I'm beginning to fall apart.   There are things I can't say and words that won't come out and you've always gave me the courage to speak what I feel.  I've been feeling so lost without you but I'm learning to deal with these things on my own.   I promise to try to be the person you wanted me to be.  I know that no matter what I do or what I say I am your granddaughter and a part of you is always in me.  I promise to push forward and to be as happy as I can possibly be.  I miss you.  I wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment