Thursday, June 18, 2015





Last Sunday we woke up at 5:30 am and raced the sun to Hanauma Bay.  Lucky enough we breezed into Hawaii Kai and got there a little early, so we stopped for gas.  We got to the bay at around 6:30 am and met up with my boss, her husband and her youngest son.  I've never actually got into the water here so the entire experience was amazing.  We all had so much fun including crazy Pia!  

Hopefully this week Sunday will be back again and might do a hike afterwards.  We've been really wanting to take Pia on some hikes but were unsure about if she could handle it or not.  So this weekend will be a lot of fun!  We got an underwater camera and will be using it!

Pia absolutely loves the water.  I wish we had more time to take her out and take her on adventures.  Working part time I have a lot of time with her, which is really nice so I shouldn't complain.  

I'll hopefully post more photos tomorrow of our adventures on Tuesday! 

xx
P.

No comments:

Post a Comment