Sunday, June 7, 2015



We drove out to one of my favorites side of the island today.  Pia got to frolic in the ocean before getting too cold, she was insanely happy while shivering.  We all ate lunch and then headed home.

I feel like I've learned a lot in the last year.  I know that being a mother come natural, you'd do anything for your child.  I also learned that wounds take time to heal.  My grandmother passed away almost a year to the day, June 9th.  I know that the feeling I carry will always be around, some days are better than others, some are worse.  The people I surround my self with and those who understand loss have helped me a lot, thank you.  I've also learned who my true friends are. In just a matter of a year I've had so many life changing events occur.  I'm married, I gave birth, my grandmother passed away and my never ending struggle with my parents.  Thank you for being their for each event that has changed me.  Im so thankful for the people who take time out to call or text and ask how we're all doing.  

On a more positive note I have a roll of 35, well technically I have 20 rolls to develop.  But... Since I'm only working PT I think I'll develop one at a time.

Have a great weekend!

xx
p

No comments:

Post a Comment